Thursday, January 31, 2008

Reply in English

Today I having lunch alone because all of the lunch partner go for stock take January 2008. So, I use half and hour to finish my lunch and use the balance half and hour to write this post at office.

When I have extra time during lunch hour, I will visit my friend blogs, linked blog and other bloggers. Everytime after I had read their post, I will leave a comment/message to them in some post.

In office, my computer can't write and read some of the program in chinese. So, the comment/message I leave to them is in English.

If you had saw I leave a message to you in English, it's mean I leave the comment/message during my lunch time in office. I won't/seldom will reply or write a post in English, because my english is poor and bad.

2 comments:

no paid no gain said...

买家车就不用淋雨咯!

馥蠔 said...

no paid no gain : Haha, my salary not enough to loan for a car. U want to sponsor me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails