Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raining Day

This is my 2nd post writing in english, 1st post please see here. Outside is heavy rain now when I am writing this post.

These few days or should say nearly is keep on raining, raining and raining. The timing of raining always will be near at my office off hour. It's a problem for me because I am riding motor to work. Everytime when raining, I have to wait at office until the rain is stop or smaller, but mostly have to ride back under rain because it's rain is non-stop quite long.

The heaviest raining day is on last Thusday (10/01/08). The rain is start around 3.30pm and almost non-stop until 6pm. My company work half day on that day, I have no choice and have to ride back home during that timing. It's damn heavy rain and can say I can't see clearly the road even those driving car and the road is float also.

I feel pain when the rain drop on me (first time feel pain cause that day the rain drop is very rough and pick) and I can't do anything.

One of my goal for this year is buy a car for myself, just for this reason. I seldom will use car because I always at home and no program outside (single n lonely).

I will end this post here because tomorrow still have to wake up early to go to work. It's also very nice to sleep because outside is raining and it's cool too.


Picture took on last Thusday (10/01/08)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails