Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lunch Time

I have not write any english post in my blog for a quite long time ago as well as during my lunch hour.


Lately, I have flood with management meeting and many pending paper works. Beside that, I have been stay back at office for free OT until nine something and some time even later.


Meanwhile, my office is facing many changes in staff routine and job position. I feel stress and tired for all this happen.


I think I should put myself relax with activities for coming out from this situation. I am planning on it to make myself relax and enjoy from just working only.


I have finish my grumbling at here and I believe there are many bright future road in front are waiting for me to go.


Wish you all and myself GOOD LUCK.


P/S : Please don't worry. I am fine and just wanted to shout it out at here only.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails